I’m proud to say that I’ve been building hardcore these past few weeks.
- I’ve made a small list of the various modern conveniences we take for granted. I believe we should be more grateful for the things we have, before we utterly lose them in our pursuit of bigger, loftier things.
- I’ve built out a philosophy glossary that defines many of the popular philosophers’ terms in plain English. If its English is too plain that it oversimplifies the ideas, please let me know right away!
- I made a pile of philosophers’ thought experiments and paradoxes, at least the more fun ones. They’re rather entertaining, so it’s worth a checking out.
- The United Nations made a list of 17 sustainability factors, so I’ve analyzed the feasibility of them actually occurring. If you believe in a centralized utopian society being attainable, it may be worth your time.
- I made a disaster prep guide: