Life consists of 3 components:
- Work that involves creating, building, fixing, maintaining
- Informing people about that work for many reasons
- Resting from that work and informing
I’ve been lax on that second category, so here’s what’s going on.
I’ve gotten my CompTIA A+ a
My attention has been split between several things:
- Accidentally locked myself out of my Google account (resolved)
- Accidentally locked myself out of my Facebook account
- Studying for CompTIA’s A+ (resolved)
- Attempting to organize everything I want to do
I give myself a B- for this season. It’s passable, but I can do far better. Consider this a public declaration of mediocrity.